What will you get from Pilates exercises?
- Gain deeper awareness of your inner well-being
- Find your center and
- Strengthen your core
- Strengthen the different muscle groups
- Work on improving your joint mobility
- Get a better understanding of how your body moves?
- Work on your posture and self-correct it
- Use breathwork to gain mind-body connection
- Be rewarded with gently uplifting moments of self-relaxation
All exercises will be adapted to meet your individual needs.
They can take place on a mat, seated on a chair or a switch ball or standing.
I always start and end with a mini relaxation routine like a short meditation to encourage you to calm down and focus on yourself.
Pilates allows you to keep keeping fit. It is suitable for people recovering from an injury Pilates aids pain management. It is also ideal as a form of postnatal fitness .
I’d suggest a 30 min, 45 min or 1 hour long session depending on your individual recovery goals.
I am a discovery call away. Let’s get started on your journey to heal.